BUT you must promise not to tell Mummy, Daddy & Grandma!
Yesterday Mummy & Grandma took me for a walk in the evening to buy some chocolates. When we got home, Mummy put me on this big big sofa bed to take off my snowsuit. (Pssst... I'm actuallly not so big. My hands are only halfway up the sleeves, and my feet are no where near the end.)
Yesterday Mummy & Grandma took me for a walk in the evening to buy some chocolates. When we got home, Mummy put me on this big big sofa bed to take off my snowsuit. (Pssst... I'm actuallly not so big. My hands are only halfway up the sleeves, and my feet are no where near the end.)
Then Mummy played a really fun game with me! It's called "Eat you all up!" I really don't know how Mummy does it! She makes lots of noises and eats up my hands, my arms, my chest and it doesn't hurt! In fact it tickles! She's so clever... cuz WHEN I drink up my milk, it's all gone!! There's none left. BUT when my Mummy eats me, I'm still here. I don't get it but it was so fun, so I decided to give her a reward... I chuckled...
You should have seen her face! Her eyes lighted up and yelled for my Grandma. So I obliged my Grandma too. Then Mummy called Daddy on the phone and told him.
Today I almost cracked a grin, but I stopped myself in time. They think that I've forgotten how to laugh, but I really havn't. So don't tell them okay? I'm just training them to work for their smiles and laughs! If they're good tonight, maybe I'll surprise them tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment