Tuesday, 19 June 2007

Chor Chor and Kana

For the non hokkien speakers... that's Great Grandma and Great Grand-daughter. Great Grandma prefers to call Baby Bel, Kana. I guess it's a lot easier to say. Since Baby Bel is the younger one, she's called "sway liap kana," meaning the smaller great grandchild. And Jenna, is the "tua liap kana."



That's the 2 of them enjoying the huge flat screen TV in Great Grandma's room looking like they're having a time of their life!


She loves letting Baby Bel crawl on her bed and laughs at all her antics. It's funny to see how relaxed Great Grandma is about her Kana, even letting Baby Bel pull out all the tissue paper from the box to play with it. I'm sure if it was me, I would have been spanked!


Great Grandma has just finished helping Baby Bel get dressed up for us to go out. According to her, hyper Baby Bel becomes very still and quiet the minute her pink shoes are brought out.

No comments: