Thursday, 2 August 2007

New Header

You like the new header above? As you can see, we've done quite a bit of travels before Baby Bel arrived. We hope to bring her around and do a lot more travelling when she's older a little. So far the little jet setter has been to Singapore and Melbourne. Next stop in the itinerary... Belgium

9 comments:

bACk in GERMANY said...

Pretty header! How did you do it? Photoshop?

Ivana said...

Actually I just used powerpoint, 45mins and alot of trial & error!

bACk in GERMANY said...

That's very nice!
So you just put a slide up? How do you expand to the right size?

Ivana said...

nope, I didn't use a slide, I used powerpoint because it was the easiest way for me to group my photos together. As for getting the right size, all trial & error. I've got like 8 different sizes of my header!

give me a call if you want more detailed help!

Anonymous said...

Nice header!
love lyn

bACk in GERMANY said...

Last thing... how did you remove the frame? No time to figure it out now coz the kids are fighting with me to use the laptop!

Ivana said...

When you upload your new header, they will ask you a few questions pertaining to format. I think if you go on your dashboard, and go to layout, there will also be an option there.

bACk in GERMANY said...

Now, I'm wondering what I haven't unchecked for my settings... Have you noticed that all my pictures have frames and yours don't?

bACk in GERMANY said...

Done! Problem solved! :)