Hi! Didn't know you weren't in Paris at all! Babybel looks like she has had a new haircut! Nice! She looks so cuuuute and happy! It must be pure bliss holding her, just look at the grandparents and uncle! Btw, I still owe you one pic! Let me find it in my cluttered hard disks first (don't know which one to look in now... hmmm).
3 comments:
babybel is so adorable!!!
Hi! Didn't know you weren't in Paris at all!
Babybel looks like she has had a new haircut! Nice!
She looks so cuuuute and happy! It must be pure bliss holding her, just look at the grandparents and uncle!
Btw, I still owe you one pic! Let me find it in my cluttered hard disks first (don't know which one to look in now... hmmm).
Yeah, she's cute isn't she?
hmmm looks like you haven't gotten around to cleaning up your photo collection!
One day when I get the time, I'll organise myself and get one of those photobooks done!!!
Post a Comment